Here’s how your team earns points in the Fantasy Kabaddi League.
* The player you choose to be your Fantasy Kabaddi Team's Captain will receive 2 times the points
* The Vice-Captain will receive 1.5 times the points for his performance
* Points for substitutes will be considered only for the first time he enters the field of play
* Points for super tackle will be added to the points of a successful tackle (5 pts for successful tackle +4 pts for super tackle)
* Points for raid touch will be given to the raider for every opponent he gets out or puts out
* Points for pushing all out will only be considered for players who are part of the starting 7
* Points for getting all out will only be considered for players who are part of the starting 7
* If a player receives any card, he will continue to get negative (for Getting All Out) and positive (for Pushing All out) points
* Points deducted for red card include deduction for yellow card and green card. Similarly, points deducted for yellow card include deductions for green card
* Any event during extra time will be considered for awarding points
* Any event during Golden Raids will not be considered for awarding points
* Data is provided by reliable sources and once the points have been marked as completed i.e. winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made. Points awarded live in-game are subject to change as long as the status is 'In progress' or 'Waiting for review'.
* In case of any transfer of a real-life player in the intervening period between scheduled updates, such transfer shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. Please note that while the transferred player will be available for selection in the transferor team's roster of players in a Contest during the intervening period, no points will be attributed to such transferred player in the course of such Contest